BUILDING MATERIALS INDUSTRY
2012 – AG.ATHANASIOS, THESSALONIKI
Steel construction for additonal storage area above the production machinery.
2014 – AG.ATHANASIOS, THESSALONIKI
– Extension of the production and storage building (K)
– Construction of a basement under industrial building (M) for the storage of raw material tanks
– Lighting of the production and storage buildings K & L
2017 – SCHIMATARI, VIOTIA
Add a shed in the existing building
2018 – AG.ATHANASIOS, THESSALONIKI
Construction of a new industrial building with a two-storey office section.
NOVA PAPER & PACKAGING HELLAS S.A.
PAPERBOARD FOLDING CARTON PACKAGING PRODUCTION PLANT
2016 – SINDOS, INDUSTRIAL AREA OF THESSALONIKI
FRIGO STAHL S.A. designed and constructed, in less than 10 months, a state-of-the-art Paperboard folding carton packaging production unit in the Industrial Area of Sindos for “NOVA PAPER & PACKAGING HELLAS S.A.”. The total floor area of the unit exceeds 23.000 m2 on a 32.000 m2 plot.
PROCESS, PACKING AND STORAGE OF OLIVES, PEPPERS AND OTHER AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS
2017 – LAKOMA, CHALKIDIKI
Construction of an industrial, food processing, plant.
2017 – LAKOMA, CHALKIDIKI
Design and construction of a waste treatment plant (aerated lagoons).
2018 – LAKOMA, CHALKIDIKI
Construction of a tank complex with specific characteristics for olive storage.
For more on this project please see the project Case Study
MICHAIL ARABATZIS S.A. - "HELLENIC DOUGH"
FROZEN DOUGH PRODUCTS
2016-2017 – SINDOS, INDUSTRIAL AREA OF THESSALONIKI
Construction of a brand new industrial unit to expand the existing production area of frozen dough products.
Project included all required building works, construction of a 4-stage ammonia refrigeration unit (-42⁰C, -35⁰C, -10⁰C, 0⁰C) to serve the 6 freezer tunnels, construction of refrigeration chambers for preserving fresh and frozen products as well as air conditioning in the production areas. The final phase included the integration of the old, existing refrigeration chambers into the new ammonia cooling network.
HELLENIC DAIRIES S.A. - "OLYMPOS"
2000 – LARISSA, THESSALY
1. Installation of four hydraulic ramp assemblies and space configuration with polyurethane panels, total surface of 160 m².
2.Installation of an ammonia reciprocating compressor (Compressor Capacity 180 kWR) and improvements in the operation of the milk tanks.
2001 – LARISSA, THESSALY
Construction of a truck loading building (Surface area 400 m²) together with air conditioning system in the loading area including the installation and connection of air coolers.
2002 – LARISSA, THESSALY
Installation of air consitioning system in the loading and unloading areas.
2003 – LARISSA, THESSALY
1. Upgrade of the glycol solution cooling system with new machinery and construction of all necessary networks (refrigeration, electric, hydraulic). Cooling capacity: 700 KWR.
2. Construction of a refrigeration chamber with a total volume of 300 m3 and installation of an air-conditioning system (cooling-heating-dehumidification) for the bottling area.
3. Construction of a metal shelter with a surface area of 1.200 m2.
2004 – LARISSA, THESSALY
1. Installation of two ice storage units, Cooling capacity of 5.500 kWR.
2.Extension of the refrigeration plant with the addition of two new compressors, new air conditioning networks, new pumping stations and glycol networks as well as new water networks (frozen, natural, soft).
2005 – LARISSA, THESSALY
Construction of networks for the connection of the new juice bottling line with the rest of the plant.
2006 – LARISSA, THESSALY
Complete turnkey construction of a new production line and product storage building with total surface area of 9.000 m2 and refrigeration chambers with total volume of 21.500 m3. THe project included erection of the building’s steel frame, panel installations, interior space configuration with polyurethane panels, personnel spaces and complete cooling, plumbing and general M & E installations.
2010 – LARISSA, THESSALY
1. Construction of an auxiliary building of 140 m2 surface.
2. Installation of a new Baltimore condenser and connection to the existing refrigeration system.
2011 – LARISSA, THESSALY
1. Supply and installation of a new receiver and connection to the existing refrigeration system.
2. Construction of a new natural water network with AISI 316L pipes serving the whole plant.
2012 – LARISSA, THESSALY
Construction of a microbiological laboratory of 180 m².
2013 – AFIDNES, ATTICA
Configuration of new offices in Afidnes distribution center.
2013 – LARISSA, THESSALY
1. Configuration of a space into a special microbiological laboratory.
2. Supply and installation of a new compressor and plate heat exchanger in the ammonia chiller plant.
3. Installation of a new evaporative condenser.
4. Construction of a shelter to cover milk tanks.
5. Construction of side covers of the supplies receiving area with panels.
6. Installation of ventilation, fire detection and ammonia leakage detection systems.