CONSTRUCTION OF AN INDUSTRIAL BUILDING FOR RECEIVING, PICKING AND STORING OLIVES IN RIPENING TANKS
INTERNAL DESIGN & TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT
This post is also available in: Ελληνικά (Greek)
FRIGOSTAHL S.A. undertook all required building and M & E works for the construction
of a brand new industrial building – for ARI S.A. – in the industrial area of Lakkoma, Chalkidiki.
The new facility will be used for receiving, picking and storing olives in ripening tanks.
In detail, the project included:
- Building and M & E works for the construction of an industrial buildings suitable for
- Supply and installation of a steel electronic weighbridge.
- The supply of submersible stainless steel sewage pumps and the supply and installation
of a stainless steel 90.000LT water tank.
- Supply and installation of a metal pre-made water tank of 1,500m³.
- Construction of mattress bases for the ripening tanks.
- Landscaping works of the surrounding area.
- Construction of hydraulic networks for solutions such as brine – soda – water, compressed
air network and electrical drive installation.
- Working on the steam sterilizer network.
- M& E work on the production lines and sewage networks.
- Supply and installation of the new boiler chimney.
In the second phase, the project continued with the construction of a waste processing plant
as well as the construction of a reservoir in the surrounding area.
- Construction of buildings with total surface area of 13.300 m2.
- Installation of 798 olive receiving tanks.
- Complete landscaping works of a 27.300 m2 plot.
- Construction of a reservoir for the collection and treatment of liquid waste.
Project Case Studies delivered and signed off by FRIGOSTAHL
HELLENIC DAIRIES S.A. – “OLYMPOS”
Extension of the existing facilities and installation of a fully automated logistics system, in cooperation with a foreign firm.περισσότερα +
NOVA PAPER & PACKAGING HELLAS S.A.
Design and construction of a modern paperboard folding carton packaging production unit.περισσότερα +